Software Engineering Lead Job at Energy360 Africa
Energy360 Africa Limited is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry. Energy360 uses the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers. We are the future of fuel retailing, helping you manage your fuel business more effectively, giving you visibility and control over your business. We specialize in the implementation of end-to-end secure business technology solutions readily accessible to both operators and business executives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Engineering Lead
Job Location: Lagos
- The Software Development Manager would oversee a team of software engineers and acts as a major liaison.
- Software Manager helps co-ordinate the information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- This responsibility includes gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Python, PHP (especially Laravel).
- Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Ultimately, the role of the Software Dev Manager is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design of E360 Africa. Essential
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline is required
- A minimum of 5years experience working on ground breaking and successful products
- Agile Management experience required
- Ability to manage people effectively
Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned:
- Manages and directs the software Engineers. Evaluates performance, sets expectations and goals for department and trains new recruits.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable codes.
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Perform closely with Engineers, Developers and Product Managers throughout organization to influence product development assisting or improving products.
- Develop relations with existing and prospective internal customers to interpret all individual requirements.
- Ensure top quality design reviews attaining business goals.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals. Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Technical Advisor (M / F / D) Job at Liebherr Group
- Service Engineer (M / F / D) Job at Liebherr Group
- Cross-Platform Mobile Application Developer Job at Yudimy
- Graphic Designer Job at Brand7Ps Communications Limited
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- CRM Developer Job at Veripark Software Solutions
- Senior Software Developer - .Net Job at Veripark Software Solutions
- Intern (Software Developer / Frontend & Backend, UI / UX Designer)
- Mobile App Developer (Android/ iOS) Job at Zari Connectpoint
- Plant Operator Job at Josepdam Port Services