Solar PV Senior Project Manager Job at JD Ross Energy
JD Ross Energy is an International manpower provider, backed by one of the UK's leading recruitment entrepreneurs.
As a company we are both committed to and focused on delivering high quality candidates throughout the project lifecycle within Oil and Gas, Conventional Power, Renewable Energy, Technology and Energy Efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Solar PV Senior Project Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- You will manage all aspects of pre-development work, construction and subsequent Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of the 15MW project. You will ensure the timely and cost effective delivery of the project and later ensure optimal performance of the solar plant technically and financially, driving our client’s corporate & social responsibility initiatives whilst maximising shareholder value.
- During the Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) Phase of the Project you will report to the ‘General Manager – Business Development’ and be supported by Technical Consultants. You will be accountable for: overseeing the work undertaken by the EPC and subcontractors at site, supporting contract negotiations, training other staff involved in the development of the project and mitigating risk related to safety/costs/delays etc.
- Upon Commencement of Commercial Operations you will assume overall responsibility for asset management with regard to the project focussing on: production optimisation, reducing downtime, managing contracts/claims and all matters concerning HSE (health, Safety and Environment).
In order to apply for this opportunity you must have/be:
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree within a suitable Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical)
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business Management (MBA) would be desirable
- A suitable Project Management qualification is also desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience within Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Project Development, Construction and Operation & Maintenance
- Previous experience working on large Utility-Scale Ground-Mount Solar projects in a leadership capacity is imperative
- A track-record having managed similar projects from early stage development through to completion and operations is necessary
- Exposure to projects and assignments in rural locations of sub-Saharan Africa would be advantageous
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate
- A leader with strong teamwork capabilities who is able to work autonomously when required
- Project Coordinator Job at R.A.THINK DESIGN
- Head of Finance & Operations Job at MKOBO MICROFINANCE BANK
- Project Manager Job at HK Designs Limited
- Junior Project Manager Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Project Manager / Engineer (MNO) Job at Phase3 Telecoms Limited
- Operation Officer Job at Morris Royal Limited
- Project Manager (SAFPAC) Job at Care International
- Project Assistant Job at PEC Events Limited
- Project Manager/Scrum Master Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Project Assistant - Work in Progress Job at Oxfam