Special Project Manager at PoweredUp Consulting
PoweredUp Consulting - Our client seeking to expand its operations in Bauchi State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Special Project Manager
Job Location: Bauchi
Reports to: CEO
Nature: Contract; 12months renewable
Language: Fluency in Hausa language is compulsory
- The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the launch of a “High Impact Humanitarian Initiative to Support Rehabilitation Efforts in Bauchi State.
- The overarching goal is to empower women through sustainable energy driven livelihood opportunity in the state.
- Contract renewal will be evaluated based on successful role out of program deliverables and demonstration of leadership to launch and manage a new initiative.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Timely and Effective Project Execution
- Identify and mobilize local champions, partners and target communities for project role out.
- Coordinate customization of selection criteria, training curriculum and M&E framework.
- Conduct local community engagement and sensitization.
- Coordinating and finalizing all reporting both for internal use and to meet donor requirements.
- Maintaining project inventory in excellent condition, coordinating timely delivery to project beneficiaries and providing inventory reports as requested in a timely way.
- Experience of project management in the local context knowledge of solar and clean energy
- Background in training, coaching and mentoring.
- Experience in business and marketing as it relates to entrepreneurial venture.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant subject
- Experience in humanitarian environment and/ impact driven NGO
- Strong local network in Bauchi
- Fluency in English and Hausa.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org With “Special Project Manager - Bauchi State” as the subject of the mail.
- Group Management Accountant
- Senior Portfolio Manager - Equities
- Editor in Chief Job at Business Elites Africa
- Country Administrator Job at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Manager, Human Resources Job at Arnergy Solar Limited
- Executive Administrator
- Project Assistant
- Media Support Coordinator Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Corporate Strategist
- Human Resources Supervisor