Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for NIB Relationship Officer
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: NIB Relationship Officer
Job Location: Kano
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To drive the sales of NIB product and ensure growth in volume and value of account in line with set targets
- Build relationships with customers and organizations
- Build, strengthen and leverage internal networks, alliance partnerships and relationships
- Manage the DSEs and Third-Party Acquirers (TPAs) within the NIB space.
- Develop capacity among the entire Bank’s staff on NIB products and services.
- Build good relationship with business heads to drive products sales and acquisition within identified markets.
- Work closely with product developers to ensure sound understanding of product mechanism.
- Meet sales growth targets for NIB business via all our channels and in line with NIB budget.
- Facilitate a sound working partnership with Credit to stimulate growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending.
- Structure/customize credit loan facility options and parameters for credit approval
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- ACCESS BANK PLC Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- Job Vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Recruitment for Trainee Back Office Credit Officer
- Ongoing Recruitment at United Bank for Africa
- Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Transaction Trainee
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for TTS Nigeria Sales Head
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Trade Officer (Aba Trade HUB)
- Reconciliation Officer Job at Newedge Finance Limited
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Recruitment for a Training & Development Analyst