Sterling Bank Plc Summer Associate Program
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Summer Associate Program
Job Location: Nigeria
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country?
- If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply - This program is open to students currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, M.Sc. or LLM. While their discipline or major are not important, we do expect a level of knowledge of the industry and the products and services we offer.
- Applicants must be between 18 - 28 years of age.
- Internship is not open to Corps members.
- Marketing Intern Recruitment at Credpal
- IT Student Recruitment at Simba Group
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Beacongate Limited
- IT Intern Recruitment at Merit Healthcare Limited
- Accountant - IT Recruitment at Merit Healthcare Limited
- Intern Recruitment at Trivest Technologies Limited
- Customer Service Intern Recruitment at Cornerstone Staffing
- Software Developer Intern Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Sterling Bank Plc Summer Associate Internship Program 2019
- Egbin Power Plc Students Industrial Training Programme 2019