Sterling Bank Plc Tech-Talent Internship Programme
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Tech-Talent
Job Location: Nigeria
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country?
- If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply - Undergraduates with keen interest for Information Technology, Software Engineering, Information Security and Computer Engineering. Basic programming knowledge, aptitude, and simple coding related to data structures are added advantage. If you are passionate, persistent, and eager to learn about Tech, this is right for you!
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application.
- Internship is not open to Corps members and graduates who have completed their NYSC.
- Network Support Engineer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Architect Intern Recruitment at Vincintore Limited
- Computer Technician/Operator Job at RDK Consulting Services
- Sales Intern Recruitment at GE Nigeria
- Marketing Intern Recruitment at Credpal
- Gulf Treasures Limited Recruitment for an IT Support Assistant
- Skyedge Nigeria Limited Recruitment for an IT Officer
- IT Manager Job at a reputable company
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Officer Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Computer System Analyst Recruitment at Rehoboth Palace Nigeria Company