Store Officer Job at Joe Faraday Limited
Joe Faraday Limited is a leading real estate development company with a deep-rooted passion for excellence.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Position: Store Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintains proper records using an excel sheet.
- Maintains receipts / issue and inventory with minimum stock tracking.
- Prepares GRN, inspection reports of incoming materials.
- Prepares monthly stock statement.
- Manages reconciliation materials with respect to receipt / issuance.
- Manages stacking of materials properly in store and tagging for easy traceability.
- Checks inventory records for accuracy
- Keeps record or items received or transferred to sites
- Prepares quality reports of the materials
- Find, sort or move goods required on any project.
- Compiles reports on various aspects of inventory of the project
- Records the store material receipts and consumption on daily basis
- Conducts general supervision on site regarding material wastage and proper use of material
- Follows up with material supplier with prior consent from COO
- Exercises general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular store’s items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed.
- Issues materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization,
- Any other related job
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc. in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a storekeeper, material management, storage, issue, and accounting.
- Knowledge in Advanced Microsoft Office -Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a MUST
- Competent in maintenance of records and in preparing and submitting reports
- Knowledge of various construction materials
- Thorough knowledge of sources of supply of items relating to the sites and departments
- Ability to work cooperatively with other departments to determine their requirements and needs
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Store Officer”
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview.
- Administrative Manager Job at Abuja Clinics
- Stock / Inventory Officer Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Front Desk Officer
- Warehouse Officer Job at Erisco Foods Limited
- Receptionist Job at Management FIRST
- Senior Administrative Assistant Job at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Operations Officer Job at Dinerr
- Ongoing Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company
- Warehouseman Job at The U.S. Mission
- Warehouse Manager Job at Ola Mother General Merchants Enterprises