Supervisor Job at De Raph City Travel and Tour
De Raphcity Travel and Tour is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supervisor
Job Location: Nationwide
- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts.
- Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Leadership experience is a plus.
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Supervisor Job at Midstream Global Investment Limited
- Managing Director Job at Ama-Zuma Group
- Study Abroad Coordinator / Manager at Myschool Limited
- Job Openings at the Amazon Suites,
- General Manager Job at Technoton limited
- General Manager Job at Philips Outsourcing
- Job Openings at Studio24
- Production Assistant / Milling Operator Job at S.Lloyd Limited
- Assistant General Managers Job at Revolutionary Marketing Concepts Limited
- Branch Manager Job at Primera Africa Finance Group