Supply chain manager
Job title: Supply chain manager
Our client, an efficiently growing energy utility company wants to engage an highly skilled Supply Chain Manager with notable industry experience to perform the following duties;
- Forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials and products.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Monitor external affairs or events affecting supply chain and business operations.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost , quality and warranty claim.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Negotiate contracts, prices and terms including Letter of Credits, Bill For Collection with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Build and/or improve credit terms with vendors and/or or export credit agencies.
- Proven track record of providing financial leadership and aligning business and finance strategy to deliver profitable growth.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Develop and constantly update approved vendor list (AVL) assessing performance and ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Implement transportation changes to reduce environmental impact.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing and warranty fulfillment ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers
- 5yr+ experience as Supply Chain Manager of an hardware or logistic company with local and international supply chain partnership.
- Work experience with multinational firm(s).
- Master’s degree is an added advantage with relevant professional certifications
- Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited Massive Recruitment 2020
- ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
- Renewable Energy Sales Engineer
- Ongoing Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company
- Business Development Executive (Commercial & industrial sale, downstream Oil and Gas)
- Business Development Executive (Aviation fuel marketing)
- Operations Manager Job in an Indigenous EPC Company
- Pharmacist Job at Vincintoire Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc