Supply Chain Manager Job at vasiti.com
Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages eCommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers (online shoppers).
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Supply Chain Manager to join our versatile team and help achieve our marketing objectives. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be tasked with developing, implementing, managing and optimizing all aspects of our supply chain process as well as collaborating with other departments to contribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Develop, implement, manage and optimize the supply chain strategy to cater for shipment, delivery and return of products ensuring processes are efficient, cost-effective, data-driven, sustainable and scalable.
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Identify bottlenecks in product pickup, shipping and delivery processes from analysed data and develop cost-effective solutions.
- Resolve all issues that arise throughout the process of order fulfillment.
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments to achieve Vasiti objectives (short-term and long term).
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain and ensure processes meet legal requirements and standards.
- Build strategic partnerships with internal and external parties (supplies, distributors, logistic partners etc.) to secure more profitable deals.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field.
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes and ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain.
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP MM).
- Must possess a strategic and analytical mind, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Supportive environment.
- Your work has visible impact.
- Great learning and growth opportunities.
- License to innovate (Your innovative ideas have a voice).
- We offer a unique experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the above Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- We look forward to hearing from you.
- Kindly note that only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- Job Vacancies at Sobaz Nigeria Limited
- Supply Chain Assistant (Procurement) Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council
- Latest Job Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Executive Store Assistant Job at Sooyah Bistro Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Limited
- Store Manager Job at Room XIX
- Storekeeper Job at Vertex Realty Solutions Limited
- Inventory Controller Job at Kwik Delivery
- Assistant Store Keeper Job at Sayed Farms Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults