Systems Completion Engineer / Specialist III Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Systems Completion Engineer / Specialist III
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- The Systems Completion Engineer / Specialist is accountable for the engineering activity covering planning, program generation and execution of completion operations within the wells team. Owns the Systems Completion Process.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Provide overall Systems Completion leadership and expertise, including all matters related to commissioning and turnover/systems acceptance. Also, provides engineering definition and planning to support mechanical completion.
- Collaborates with Operations/ Contractor to ensure a safe and effective execution of Systems Completion activities and to ensure all Systems Completion contract requirements are met
- Manages Systems Completion interfaces between PMT and Contractor to facilitate successful commissioning and hand-over
- Provides assistance to Contractor for utilization of a computerized Completion Management System for tracking, certification and quality purposes
- Applies Systems Completion lessons learned from previous projects
- Collaborates with and supports the start-up team to achieve a successful turnover, start-up and acceptance by Operations
- Assist PMT in meeting Clients expectations as required
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good supervisory skills and ability to work within a team
- Project Systems Completion/commissioning experience with offshore facilities.
- Worldwide experience with Contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of offshore facilities
- Prior experience interfacing with Offshore Operational department.
- Technical Assistant to the CTO at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Field Engineer Job at Aldelia Group
- Electrical Engineer Job at Elkon Consulting Limited
- Drury Industries Limited Recruitment for a Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Service Engineer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Civil Engineer Job at Karrington Limited
- Electrical Engineer Job at Karrington Limited
- Integration Engineer Job at Ericsson Nigeria
- Technical Assistant to the MD at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Network and Security Engineer