Systems / Database Administrator
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Systems /Database Administrator
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Automobile / Automotive
Job Nature: Normal (Minimum 8 hours per day)
- Support all existing HR applications. Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures and function for analysing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Manage the census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates. Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management.
- Carry out analysis and design of identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- A university degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Very good practical knowledge of Visual Studio.NET and the .NET Framework.
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position and environment
- Strong background in Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL.
- Strong background of Crystal Report development and integration into ASP.NET.
- Afrinovation International Limited Recruitment for Mobile App Developer
- Web Developer Job at Print Anything
- Graphics Artist and Social Media Officer Recruitment at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Back-end Web Developer Job at LANDLAGOS
- ICT Support Officer Job at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Prudential Mortgage Bank Recruitment for Information Technology Manager
- IT Officer Job at Lifepage Group
- Graphic Designer Job at Skool Media Nigeria Limited
- IT (Technical) Engineer Job at Honda Motor Company Limited
- User Operations Specialist Job at Transsion Holdings