Team Lead, Application Development Job at First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Team Lead, Application Development
Ref Id: 1900000G
Job Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: IT Tech, SEC & OPS
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
- Oversee the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- Work closely with the business and Engineers on issues related to design and requirements
- Ensure that development standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Drive change to implement efficient and effective strategies as advised by management
- Develop and implement IT standards and procedures to aid in the development of high quality software.
- Ensure that all Engineers within the team understand and follow existing IT standards.
- Work closely with other team leaders and development teams when necessary to create software that is cohesive.
- Work closely with peers in the business to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Gain enough business knowledge to be able to actively participate in specifying software solutions for business needs.
- Ensure that all software developed within your team satisfies the business requirements as specified.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
- Show flexibility to respond to the changing needs of the business.
- Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement, with regard to self, team and systems
- Perform 3rd line support as required.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- 2:1 of First class degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar technical degree.
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 10 - 15 years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions on .NET Platform
- Deep knowledge of SQL database programming language, both MSSQL and Oracle including SQL Language and PL/SQL
- .NET Development framework – .NET Full Framework and .NET Core
- .NET web development frameworks such as ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core
- Programming language mastery at advanced level for C#, VB.NET and Java
- Detail knowledge of Service Oriented architecture and Microservices and Implementation.
- Deep knowledge of building integration services using ASP.NET WEB API and WCF
- Good knowledge of Messaging Systems using Queues and Service Bus
- Good knowledge of DevOps and tooling.
- Advanced knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Systems using source control such as TFS, Subversion, etc.
- Good working knowledge of front end web frameworks of at least of AngularJS, Knockout, ReactJs, Vue etc
- Experience in Mobile application development using frameworks such as Xamarin, Ionic,
- IT Consultant Job at a reputable company
- ICT and Social Media Advisor Recruitment at Reboot
- IT Associate Recruitment at Rovedana
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) Personnel Recruitment at a Smart Agro Farm
- Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited Recruitment for IT Associates (Sage Trained)
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for IT Test Analyst
- Network Administrator
- System/Network Engineer Recruitment at Netcom Africa
- ICT Sales Executive Job at Lorache Group
- ICT Sales Executive Job at Lorache Limited