Technical Support Engineer - Dynamics ERP Job at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Support Engineer - Dynamics ERP
Job Location: Nigeria
About the Role
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP comprises a group of enterprise resource planning products aimed at different market segments.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction
- Working on the Dynamics ERP team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system. Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What You’ll be Doing
- Accurately maintain logs and documentation related to Service Requests gotten from customers.
- Participate in the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications training programs and individual classes;
- Assist in creating end-user documentation, instructions, procedures, and processes
- Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support for users via phone and email.
- Follow best practices and processes to deliver top-notch customer satisfaction
- Field incoming problems from end-users to resolve application, hardware and Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations software issues;
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
- Communicate Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end-users, and unit leaders;
- Ensure all IT and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner;
- All other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical or customer support
- Experience with Accounting processes (optional)
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Active Directory & Virtual Machine (desirable)
- Strong researching, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with Microsoft technologies.
- Site Engineer Job at Queens Drive Estates Limited
- Backend Engineer (NodeJS) Job at Flutterwave
- Survey Engineer Job at Kinetics Investment Limited
- Mobile Applications Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Apple and Pears Limited
- Technical Project Manager Job at Flutterwave
- Maintenance Administrator Job at Landover Company Limited
- Frontend Engineer - UI / UX Job at Royal Crystal
- Civil Engineer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Building Engineer Job at PG Consulting