Technical Support Engineer (Office 365) at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Support Engineer (Office 365)
Job Location: Lagos
Office 365 Technical Support Engineers
- Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in different technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of Office 365 Technical Support Engineers.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Excellent Exchange, Outlook Skype for business, OneDrive and SharePoint product knowledge with effective trouble-shooting skills
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies: Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and DNS, Windows Servers, Virtualization
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and solid professional skills with utmost customer obsession.
- Passion for technology and learning
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives
- Be able to think out of the box
- Operations Engineer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Crane Operator
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer Recruitment at KPMG
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
- Technical Surveying Manager Recruitment at Ideate Technologies
- Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment for Civil & Structural Engineer
- Audio Visual Engineer Recruitment at Proxynet Communications
- Engineering Stores Clerk Job at SABmiller Plc
- Electrical /Instrumentation Engineer Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria
- Mechanical Engineer Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria