Tool Room Mechanical Technician
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.
We are a front-line multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Tool Room Mechanical Technician
Job Location: Lagos
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Should be able to use Precision Measuring Equipment and other Production Workshop Machines.
- Must have GCE O'Level Certificate.
- Must have Certificates in Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice Parts I & 2.
- Must have Certificate in City & Guilds Technician Part 2 in Mechanical Engineering or OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience with ability to operate Cylindrical Grinding, Milling & Lathe Machines with minimum supervision.
Application Ends on...
7th November, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to email
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 - 7 Metal Box Road,
- Project Engineer Job at Kennedia Consulting
- Favmicmar Consult Limited Recruitment for Civil Engineer
- Facility Officer Job at First Rhasonel Limited
- Structural Engineer Job at a leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Engineer Job at DeltaComGroup
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Service Engineer Job at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at a young holding firm
- LS Scientific Limited Recruitment for Technical Service Engineer
- Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative Recruitment for Senior Technical Officer