TOTAL Nigeria Plc International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2019
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Applications are invited for:
Title: International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
Offer ID: 17671BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST(Nga)
Metier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 18
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1st December, 2019
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project.
Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Renewable Energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years.
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2019.
- Senior Software Engineer Job at ARCA PAYMENT COMPANY
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineer Job at Chemiron Nigeria
- Project Engineer Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Electrical Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Broadcast Engineer Job at TOS TV Network
- DevOps Engineer Job at Emplug
- Enterprise Software Integration Engineer Job at Ash Nelson Partners Limited
- Controls Engineer Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- Driller Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
- Project Engineer Job at Uniterm Nigeria Limited