TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment at Telecommunications Maintenance Engineer
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Telecommunications Maintenance Engineer
Offer ID: 18400BR
Job Location: Port Harcourt-Trans Amadi (NGA)
Métier: IS Management, Architecture, Security, Business Information Systems, IS Client Support, Production, Infrastructure &Telecom, IS Project Management, IS Performance & Marketing, IS Digital
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Ensure Telecom means for field are always operational even in emergency situations and especially for the Emergency Management Team
- With minimal supervision, ensure Field Telecoms maintenance and Telecoms materials transfer using SAP PM module
- Coordinate third-party service contractors working at field locations to ensure compliance with HSE rules, telecoms standards and good housekeeping
- Coordinate preventive & curative maintenance in conjunction with Original Equipment Manufacturers and Service Contractors at all field locations
- Update network diagrams, layouts, equipment numbering and system configuration records, resulting from changes
- Manage the functional interface between Telecoms entity and other disciplines
- Liaise with Project teams regarding design, upgrade of existing infrastructure and integration of new projects into the existing network with minimum disruption to IST services
Field Telecom Methods:
- Analyse the Telecommunications market, monitor and propose improvements to installed systems, with particular attention to obsolescence of installed field systems
- Prepare and standardize internal technical procedures, report templates, document management, equipment naming etc.
- Participate in developing best practice and monitoring indicators for contractors’ management
- Participate in preparing scope of work, technical evaluation & recommendation to award for Contract Call for Tender
- B.Eng or MSc degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in Telecoms Field systems operations and Project management in Oil and Gas environment, especially offshore
- Proven problem solving skills with experience and background in solving complex design, network, and circuit problems and issues.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills
- Knowledge of French language is an advantage
Visit our website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information and how to apply.
Tips for navigating the website:
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click "APPLY TO TOTAL"
- Navigate to 'Our offers' and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search'.
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
- Only completed applications will be processed
- We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification
- TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this
- Network Optimization Lead Recruitment at AIRTEL NIGERIA
- Communication & Advocacy Officer Job at Plan International
- Network Security Engineer Recruitment at AIRTEL NIGERIA
- Telecoms Engineer Trainee (Internship) Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- MTN Nigeria Massive Recruitment, May 2019
- Network Engineer Recruitment at Rovedana
- Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019
- Audio Visual Engineer Job at Proxynet Communications
- Reporter Job at CEOAFRICA
- Intercom/Telephone Technician Recruitment at Recore Limited