TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
Offer ID: 18413BR
Job Location: Lagos-EKO1 TWR(NGA)
Métier: Upstream Operations
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Provide technical support and acts as the focal point for Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS)/Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) matters
- Provide expert technical reports to the Head of Instrumentation/ICSS, Head of Site Maintenance and other departments
- Supervise the implementation of minor modifications and improvement projects, ensuring safety, cost-effectiveness, timeliness and adherence to Company standards and specifications
- Review and control the standardization of materials and spare parts as well as stock quantities, usage and consumption for routine, preventive, corrective defect and shutdown maintenance
- Participate in the preparation of budgets, contracts, shutdowns, modifications, warranty claims, vendor mobilization, etc. for the efficient running of the section
- Review and re-organize existing maintenance programs to ensure adequate adaptation to applicable reliability requirements
- Prepare relevant and appropriate maintenance interventions relating to applicable ICSS systems, PLC systems and other integrated automation packages
- Coordinate the activities of the ICSS/PLC Engineers and communicate progress through monthly and intervention reports
- Supervise the execution of specific maintenance contracts applicable to ICSS systems on site offshore and ensure optimal usage of contracted resources
- Liaise with vendors and the original equipment manufacturers for all queries regarding maintenance, drawings, modifications, resolution of technical problems, etc.
- Ensure that all drawings, plans, manual and Maintenance Equipment Log Book (MELB) are up-to-date and “as built”
- Supervise work completed by contractors (either offshore or at Contractor’s workshop) and site teams, ensure compliance, effect necessary corrections, and submit to the Head of Instrumentation/ ICSS/ Metering
- Participate in Site Modification Requests (SMR) and projects realized by Engineering, Construction & Projects dept. to ensure changes are in conformity to Company general standards and specific requirements of each plant
- Minimum of BSc. in Instrumentation Systems Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering or other related Engineering field with at least Second Class Upper (Masters is an added advantage)
- 6 - 10 years’ experience with industrial discipline, specifically with the oil or petrochemical industries
- Engineering expertise in ICSS and PLC systems covering engineering, projects execution and maintenance roles, with more emphasis on ICSS expertise
- Good computer knowledge and computer networking fundamentals
- Strong interpersonal skills and team management skills
- Good communication skills, organisation and time-management skills
Visit our website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information and how to apply.
Tips for navigating the website:
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar Click "APPLY TO TOTAL"
- Navigate to 'Our offers' and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘Advanced Search'.
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria
- Select your job preference to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email Only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email from our team for further action. Please follow the instruction to complete your application.
- Only completed applications will be processed
- We will enter into correspondence with only shortlisted applicants
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application as multiple applications may result in disqualification
- TEPNG will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert
- Technical Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Maintenance Supervisor (Heavy Duty Machine) Recruitment at Amazuma Services Limited
- Site Engineer Job at Dayola Property and Development
- Mechanical Engineer Technician Recruitment at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Electrical Technician Job at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Civil and Structural Engineering Job at Efficacy Construction Company
- Civil Engineer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Instrument (Fire & Gas) Technician Job at Pivot GIS Limited
- Technical Assistant Job at Selina Media
- Senior Dynamic Modeler Reservoir Engineer Job at Dangote Group