Trade Marketing Data Analyst at SABMiller
SABMiller is in drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Trade Marketing Data Analyst
Reference Number: TMDA001
Job Location: Lagos
Work Level: Senior
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, analyse and process statistical Trade Marketing data as per mapped areas.
- Be responsible for answering all enquiries about statistical matters, and preparing any statistical presentations.
- Manage the electronic data reporting system, analysing and reporting of data for making effective decisions and taking actions to improve sales.
- Develop reporting tools and services providing analytical measurement, reporting and tracking across all categories and Channels. Point of Sale Development and Process Management
- Build daily, weekly and monthly reporting & business tracking to aid strategic discussion across all brands.
- Preparing and communicating reports by category, brand and customer, in working with the Trade Marketing Managers.
- Manage customer master file by category /brand Involvement in the design, production and distribution of POS elements to align with booked activity.
Qualifications, Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any Social Sciences (Discipline in Statistics will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of (3) Three years’ experience preferably in Trade Marketing or any Analyst Role.
- Advanced Microsoft office knowledge is essential.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Proven analytical ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Attention to details /systematic record keeping
- High initiative, independent and proactive
- Ability to Forecast
- Team Management
- Ability to work under pressure and
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Quality Assurance Associate at Bridge International Academies
- Research Analyst
- Production/Quality Control Officer
- Research Manager at Kantar
- Research, Monitoring & Evaluation Director at The Population Council
- Technical Manager
- Business Analyst Officer
- Trainee Analyst at Xlevel Retail Limited
- Business Analyst at Netcom Africa
- Farm Operations Data Analyst