Oasis Oilfield Services Limited is one of the leading African-based integrated onshore/offshore energy facilities and services providers, with a commitment to grow in the following sectors: research, production, transport, transformation and the sale of oil and natural gas; providing high quality services rendered through technical partnerships with credible international companies. Everyone who works for Oasis loves a challenge, continued growth and excellence – and we put people, the environment and integrity at the centre of our activity. Oasis offers challenging and rewarding jobs for those who wish to opt for an international career with a company preparing for continued fast development in a market roaring with opportunity.
We are looking for young and vibrant graduates who are:
- Highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Work with operations personnel in validation for Core operations related designs greater efficiencies and lower operational costs
- Manage the organization quality process to ensure that new projects and tasks are implemented with minimal interruption to operations and attain the company quality objectives
- Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible.
- Help the managers and heads of the divisions in various functions.
- Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work.
- Developing decision making, analyzing and troubleshooting skills while on the job.
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Carry out other departmental functions based on areas of specialization.
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Entry Level but work experience is an added advantage
- Outstanding ability to analyze and observe the functioning of various divisions.
- Good management ability to manage time and coordinate it such that maximum can be learnt within the short stint in the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, including the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and presentational skills as well as excellent writing skills and an aptitude for producing complex reports