TTC Mobile Recruitment for an NMS Engineer - Software Development
TTC Mobile is competent Telecom Training, Digital Marketing Training, and Entrepreneurship training in Nigeria; a foremost IT & telecommunication engineering training company in Texas USA and Lagos Nigeria, with a number of IT Courses, Telecommunication Engineering Courses, Digital Marketing Courses, Entrepreneurship Courses that lead to telecommunication jobs and other kind of jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: NMS Engineer - Software Development
Job Location: Lagos
Purpose of Job
- To provide creative and intuitive software applications as well as administer and optimize servers and managed resources to support the ever growing need for monitoring critical indices within the company network
Expected Key Results:
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable and efficient codes.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software systems.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ensure efficient performance of various servers and services managed by MCC.
- Implement project management policies and lead software /Web application development projects from conceptualization to launch.
- Setup dashboard to monitor KPIs for the various units within the organization.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Engineering
- Professional Qualification (CCNA, ITIL, LPIC/CompTIA, etc.)
- Ability to leverage technology to develop and enhance functional competencies. Database Management – Mysql, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP or other programming languages.
- Knowledge of networking and network monitoring/management.
- Knowledge and experience with various web technologies.
- Open Source software customization.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and technologies in software development. Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Experience in Linux and monitoring system environment.
- Sound understanding and extensive experience in SNMP. TR-069 and network management.
- Experience in Perl, PHP and Python.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- IT Business Application Supervisor Job at Egbin Power Plc
- Sales/Computer Engineer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- 9mobile Nigeria Latest Recruitment, March 2019
- Egbin Power Plc Latest Job Vacancies, March 2019
- Standard IBTC Bank Recruitment for Officer, IT Security (CSOC Analyst)
- Spytrac Telematics Service Limited Recruitment for I.T Support Officer
- IT Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment for ICT Server Administrator
- IT Support Job at Hazon Holdings
- Front End Engineer Job at Prophius