UBA Bank Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Intern
Reference No: UBA10001
Contract Type: Contract 12 Months
Job Functions: Operations,Trade
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- 3rd or Final Year university student.
- NYSC corpers still in service.
- Applications for interns in the UBA head office are now open.
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Insurance Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Governance Consultant - SIPML
- Insurance Financial Advisor/Marketer Recruitment at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- ExxonMobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program 2019
- Market Research & Business Intelligence Officer Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- Product Manager, Community Banking Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Head, Personal Banking
- NYSC Corp Member Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Graduate Engineering Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at BP Solutions Africa