United Bank for Africa Plc Banking Trainee Recruitment 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Banking Trainee Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a Diploma Holder?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Are you 27 or below?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- Minimum Educational level – OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Note: NABTEB qualifications are not accepte
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Insurance Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Governance Consultant - SIPML
- Insurance Financial Advisor/Marketer Recruitment at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- ExxonMobil Entry-Level Apprentice Program 2019
- Market Research & Business Intelligence Officer Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- Product Manager, Community Banking Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Head, Personal Banking
- NYSC Corp Member Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Graduate Engineering Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at BP Solutions Africa