United Bank for Africa Plc Banking Trainee Recruitment 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Banking Trainee Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a Diploma Holder?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Are you 27 or below?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- Minimum Educational level – OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Note: NABTEB qualifications are not accepte
- Banking Officer Job at An emerging Microfinance Bank
- Head, Management Information System Job at An emerging Microfinance Bank
- Financial Sales Advisor
- Deposit Mobilization Officer Job at Vincintoire Limited
- Client Service Officer (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Client Service Officer (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
- FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Programme at FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited
- Microfinance Bank Marketer Job at Sarahchris Ventures Limited
- OXFAM Impact SME’s Development Programme 2019
- Amnesty International Youth Task Force 2019