United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- Minimum Educational level - OND. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Retail Station Manager (Graduate Trainee) at ENYO Retail & Supply
- NYSC Corpers Recruitment
- INEC Nationwide Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment 2019
- CHI Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Savings Manager Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Technical Operator recruitment at BP Business Solutions
- Software Development Graduate Intern
- Graduate Intern
- Graduate Trainee