United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Job Location: Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND degree and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level - OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Cadwell Limited Skilled Pipeline Recruitment Programme 2018
- Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Programme 2018
- Business Development Executive
- AAA Bits Consulting Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018/2019
- Sahara Group Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme 2018
- Graduate Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Graduate Trainee at Riddle Technologies Limited
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee 2018
- Megastructures Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018