United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level - B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2019
- Debit Card Manager
- Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Oxford Policy Fellowship Programme 2019
- First City Monument Bank Paid Internship Program #FCMBFlexxtern 2018
- World Bank Summer Young Graduates Internship Program 2019
- Deutsche Welle International Journalism Trainees recruitment 2019
- IJR Peacebuilding Interventions Graduate Internship Programme 2019
- Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship Program 2018