United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, July 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Job Location: Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- Minimum Educational level - B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Manager, Banking Relations and Treasury at WACOT Limited
- IT Intern, NYSC at Baker Hughes Nigeria
- Business Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Lecturer at BSS Consulting
- Efficacy Construction Company Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Banking/Customer Service Officer at Gene Financial Advisory Services Limited
- Control / Operations Assistant
- Managing Director/CEO
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2018
- FITNESS STUDIO ADMIN OFFICER