UX/UI Designer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: UX/UI Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Unit: UX / UI
Reports to: Principal Solutions Architect
Job Objective (s)
- Create ground-breaking visual and UX design solutions in support of the Brand Experience team.
- Implement a consistent look and feel the brand, while driving the development of a centralized, living/breathing digital toolkit across multiple platforms.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Deploy ninja-level creative to elevate user interfaces, visual hierarchy systems, interaction designs and user experiences of our brand for the digital world, leading work sessions to drive fresh ideas and solutions.
- Inspire teams to bring innovative ideas to digital life while juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive the day-to-day creative processes and sprints-including requirements, wireframes, interactive prototypes and presentations - to.
- Develop and integrate a unified experience across multiple platforms
- Deliver exceptional and innovative results, with an agile approach and mobile-first mind set across all projects, fueled by best of breed design and technologies.
- Research, design and prototype, enterprise web applications.
- Work closely with Product Management and Development Engineering to create innovative solutions that meet business needs.
- Create wireframes and interactive mockups. Present mockups to internal and external customers.
- Perform usability testing and analysis through all aspects of the design process.
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in first degree with a strong background as both visual designer and UX designer is a must.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years working in a corporate environment, travel/aviation a big plus.
- A truly exceptional portfolio showcasing your skills in driving large-scale digital experiences. We’re looking for 2+ years of successful UI/UX design work with steadily increasing responsibilities.
- 2+ years of experience implementing a range of digital projects including websites, mobile products, digital advertising and social media.
- Impeccably clear, consistent communication skills in working environments and formal presentations.
- Ability to distill complex requirements into intuitive, user-friendly components.
- Big-picture conceptual abilities, remarkable art direction skills and digital savvy.
- Deep understanding and appreciation for new technologies and current trends.
- Intermediate at Adobe Creative Cloud; knowledge of prototyping software, HTML and CSS
- Thrive in fast-paced, fluid environments, handling a variety of assignments and technologies with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications and final graphics.
- Exceptional strength working with typography, color, iconography, storytelling, user flows, responsive design, motion, animation and interaction design.
- Intermediate organizational skills, human-centric approach and extraordinary attention to details.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications especially MS Office Tools.
- Oral and written communication skill.
- Information Technology Process improvement.
- Information Technology Process methodology.
- Information Technology Project management.
Personalities and attributes:
- Lead, Coach, Mentor, Motivate and Influence.
- Team player.
- Honest, proactive and hardworking.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
- Software Engineer Job at Big Field Digital Limited
- Senior Java Developer Job at Jemi-Neil Consulting
- Graphics Designer Job at CreditClan
- Junior Java Developer Job at Jemi-Neil Consulting
- Software Developer Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- iOS Developer Job at Vogue Web Solution Limited
- Graphics Designer Job at Tempkers
- Online Graphic Designer Tutor Job at Mind Smith Limited
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment at eHealth Africa
- Graphics Designer Job at Health Connect 24x7