Value Delivery Specialist at Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation
Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation also known as Aspilos Foundation (AF) is a non-governmental, non-political and not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of human life.
We envision an Africa in which young people are active and responsible citizens of their societies and are empowered to create opportunities that lead to economic progress for themselves and the society.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Value Delivery Specialist
Job Location: Nationwide
- We are looking to fill with either a volunteer or an intern. Working as a volunteer or intern in the role may lead to a full time position with us. Below is more information on the vacancy. Please note the name of the role were deliberately and it means exactly what they say.
- The job of the VDS is to ensure that our process, people and other resources are delivering value as expected. The VDS is:
- Our 'taskmaster': You must be the sort of person that can break down a project into the million minute tasks involved and be able to keep everyone on the job.
- Our e-operations coordinator: Here you'll be responsible for managing the IT needs and infrastructure of the team. Basically involves being an admin for our Office 365 and Slack platforms. You will also have to do some hardware troubleshooting
- Our office manager: We just need you to ensure that our offices are always conducive for work.
Who should apply?
- We value the different and unique perspectives that everyone brings our team, we are not trying to clone ourselves over and over. You must however be empathetic, loyal, curious, open to learning and happy to contribute to the growth of the team. You must be a self-motivated person who is patient and loves solving problems.
- We are not necessarily looking for people who are already experts in the roles needed, we do not mind teaching you and helping you become an expert on the job so do not let your skill level discourage you from applying. Read our playbook to find out more about what we are like. If what you read in there resonates with you, then you should apply.
- Job Opportunities at International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Executive Secretary
- Job Vacancies at The U.S Consulate General in Lagos and U.S. Embassy in Abuja
- Latest Job Opportunities at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
- Policy Support Lead Job at Gender Mobile Initiative
- Emergency Response Manager Job at Plan International
- Operations Manager (Office 3650) Job at Tek Experts
- Technical Support Engineer at Tek Experts