VOIP Engineer Job at Swift Networks Limited
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider.
The company was founded in 2002 when it bided and obtained a Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) License from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide multi-service broadband connectivity services to businesses and residential subscribers.
JOB TITLE: VOIP ENGINEER
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, resolve issues related to VoIP
- Provides network analysis concerning usage trends, voice traffic metrics, capacity planning and recurring events, as well as outage and incident patterns.
- Liaise with interconnect partners for voice related issues
- Responsible for maintaining the Media Gateway, SIP servers and other VoIP platforms
- Responsible for design and integration of new VoIP platforms
- Maintain the KPIs and generate periodical reports
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Deep understanding of VoIP and IMS
- Protocols – SIP, RTP, SS7, codecs etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer science or equivalent with minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Linux and strong scripting skills is a plus
- Deep understanding of OSI layer and how network conditions affect voice quality
- Understanding of IP protocol suite, IP QoS, MPLS etc.
- Good understanding of Key voice quality metrics(Delay, Jitter, packet loss)
- Familiarity with various test tools to test media and voice
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- IT Officer Job at a Group of Companies
- Graduate IT Administrator Job at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
- I.T Assistant Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Raeanna Nigeria Limited Recruitment for an I.T Manager
- Remlords Tours & Car Hire Services Limited Recruitment for an ICT Officer
- Network and Security Engineer
- ICT Instructor
- IT Engineer
- Data Center & System Administrator Job at HealthPlus Limited