Warehouse Officer Job at GUO Transport Company Limited
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the processes of goods, requisition, receipts, transfers and issuance of inventory items are executed using industry practice.
- Ensure safe keeping and stocking of Inventory/stock in warehouse.
- Posting of vouchers on company ERP.
- Making of Requisition for Items needed
- Ensure a Team work cooperation
- Engage in other work outside the warehouse as the need may arise.
- Reconciliation of stock on company ERP, physical and stock cards.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as an inventory officer.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Inventory Officer Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Warehouse Officer Job at Diversity Talent Management Limited
- Store Manager Job at NENnetworks Nigeria
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Graduate Supply Chain Officer Recruitment at Artee Group
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Inventory Officer Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor Job at Louis Valentino Prixair
- Danish Refugee Council Recuitment for Supply Chain Officer - Logistics
- International Medical Corps IMC Recruitment for Distribution Assistant