Web Development Officer
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Web Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Carry out maintenance and development work on the website and applications; create visually appealing site that features user friendly designs.
- Ensure the website meet appropriate standards; interpreting these standards to produce guidelines, procedures and policies and when appropriate operationalize them.
- Assist the web development manager in maintaining and developing the content interface and infrastructure of website.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Liaise with the digital media executives to create layout and appealing designs for the blog and websites.
- Design, develop and maintain the website, appropriate tools and back end data base as directed by the web development manager.
- Maintain and enhance the website by adding and improving designs and interactive features
- Assist with the maintenance and development of technical infrastructure including installing, testing and developing new soft wares.
- Ensuring the coding standards are met; optimizing the website architecture for navigability, accessibility and ensuring the website and database are backed up.
- Must have strong understanding of Web applications and programming languages such as, Java Script, HTML, etc.
- Expertise and hands on experience with Use Interface Design (UI), Security principles, Multimedia Content Development and general web functions and standards.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must reside in Lagos
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- B.Sc/HND in related disciple
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Other relevant certification will be an added advantage
Application Closes on 4th January, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
- Web Administrator/Web Programmer
- Software Developer
- Mobile Application Developer Job at eHealth4everyone
- User Interface and Experience Designer Job at KPMG
- Backend Web Developer
- Backend Web Developer
- PPC Specialist
- Web Developer & UI/UX Designer