Wema Bank Plc Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp
Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We invite applications for:
Job Position: Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Are you a young, passionate Tech enthusiast willing to explore the World of Tech with its limitless possibilities?
- The ALAT Tech Team is excited to have you at the 13-week Hybrid Tech Bootcamp to help you gain cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem.
- The Bootcamp will provide hands-on learning opportunities in UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and lots of others.
- Must not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday.
- Must have 5 credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have University Statement of Result or Certificate.
Here are the perks you get to enjoy:
- Tech Exchange Programs
- Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prize for winners
- International Tech Pilgrimage
- An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank.
- An internship experience in a Global Tech Company.
- Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp.
- AI Engineer Job at Wazobia Technologies
- ICT Officer Job at Extramileage Consults Limited
- Job Openings at Design Synchrony
- IT Assistant Job at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Sage Scholars Academy
- IT Assistant Manager Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Job Vacancies at HiiT Plc
- Job Vacancies at Jhpiego
- IT Administrator Job at Ibis Hotel Ikeja