Workshop Manager Job at Vodstra Limited
Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert advice to enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
Vodstra Limited - Our client in the Logistic business requires the services of a competent candidate in the capacity below:
Job Position: Workshop Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for providing leadership, general servicing, maintenance, repair of the vehicles to ensure zero breakdowns
Specific Job Functions
- Provide leadership for the workshop by establishing vision, strategy and direction to meet Management objectives.
- Experienced in engine overhauling
- Shall administer the workshop on a daily basis.
- Shall ensure zero breakdown policy of the company is strictly adhered to.
- Plan strategies and coordinate resources for proper coverage of continuous improvement activities of the workshop
- Maintain an efficient, economical and continuous improved workshop operation by establishing the preventative maintenance
- Shall organize and supervise the servicing, maintenance and repair of the company’s fleet and shall ensure that the vehicles come to the workshop at the designated kilometers for servicing.
- Develop operating and capital budgets, manage expenses, identify opportunities to reduce costs and track performance against these budgets.
- Supervise and coordinate vendors, as required;
- Monitor inventory of spare parts; approve requisitions for new spare parts from Store, as required to ensure that such parts requested are used for the purpose for which they are requested.
- Deploy a spare parts management system to ensure best practice cost philosophy
- Ensure the mobile maintenance team is always available when called upon.
- HND / B.Sc in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years relevant and practical experience in managing Technicians / Mechanics
- Experience in the repairs of Tata, Actros, Man Diesel and Mercedes Trucks
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Pro-active and organized
- Leadership, coordinating, scheduling and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Warehouse Officer Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Obeezi.com
- Stock Controller Job at DeBliss Concept and Solutions Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Job Vacancies at Sobaz Nigeria Limited
- Supply Chain Assistant (Procurement) Recruitment at Danish Refugee Council
- Latest Job Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Executive Store Assistant Job at Sooyah Bistro Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Limited