European Commission Graduate Trainees recruitment 2017
European Commission - A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1st March or 1st October.
You will receive a monthly grant of approximately €1,120 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates, from all over the world who have a:
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
- You must have completed at least 3-years of study with a degree to apply for a Blue Book traineeship. Only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from your university that you have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.
- If you apply for translation traineeships (in the Translation Directorate General) you must be able to translate into your main language (normally your native language) from 2 other official EU languages (source languages):
- Your main language must be one of the official EU languages.
- Your 1st source language must be English, French or German.
- Your 2nd source language can be any of the official EU languages.
- State Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Consultant at The International Organization for Migration
- Project Director at Malaria Consortium
- Malaria Diagnostics Specialist at Malaria Consortium
- Supply Chain Specialist at Malaria Consortium
- Finance Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Administrative Assistant
- Programme Officer
- FSL Assistant, Social Protection at Action Against Hunger
- Deputy Head of Logistics at Action Against Hunger