European Commission Graduate Trainees recruitment 2017
European Commission - A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1st March or 1st October.
You will receive a monthly grant of approximately €1,120 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates, from all over the world who have a:
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
- You must have completed at least 3-years of study with a degree to apply for a Blue Book traineeship. Only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from your university that you have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.
- If you apply for translation traineeships (in the Translation Directorate General) you must be able to translate into your main language (normally your native language) from 2 other official EU languages (source languages):
- Your main language must be one of the official EU languages.
- Your 1st source language must be English, French or German.
- Your 2nd source language can be any of the official EU languages.
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Ongoing Recruitment at AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- Human Rights Watch Recruitment for Researcher on Nigeria
- Stock / Freight Manager vacancy at Solidarites International
- Project Officer Job at Search for Common Ground
- Population Council Recruitment for a Research Officer
- Latest Opportunities at Solidarites International, June 2017
- Youth Initiative for Advocacy, Growth & Advancement (YIAGA) Graduate Recruitment 2017
- Senior Program Officer at The Youth Initiative for Advocacy, Growth & Advancement (YIAGA)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Intern Job at Mercy Corps
- Programme Officer Job in a Non-Governmental Organisation