European Commission Graduate Trainees recruitment 2017
European Commission - A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1st March or 1st October.
You will receive a monthly grant of approximately €1,120 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates, from all over the world who have a:
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
- You must have completed at least 3-years of study with a degree to apply for a Blue Book traineeship. Only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from your university that you have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.
- If you apply for translation traineeships (in the Translation Directorate General) you must be able to translate into your main language (normally your native language) from 2 other official EU languages (source languages):
- Your main language must be one of the official EU languages.
- Your 1st source language must be English, French or German.
- Your 2nd source language can be any of the official EU languages.
Click Here to start receiving Job updates in your mail box! Also Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
CLICK HERE TO PRACTICE OVER 10,000 JOB APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR FREE
- FHI 360 Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2017
- Women in Politics (WiP) Intern Job at National Democratic Institute
- Action Against Hunger Job for a Graduate Liaison Officer in Abuja
- Ongoing Recruitment at Paxson Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- UNICEF Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2017
- Food Technologist at The United Nations World Food Programme
- ICT Technician
- Economic Security (EcoSec) Field Officer - Agronomist
- Fresh Job in Abuja at The North East Regional Initiative (NERI)