European Commission Paid Traineeship Programme 2016/2017
2017 Paid Traineeship at the European Commission . A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1st March or 1st October.
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates, from all over the world who have a:
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
You must have completed at least 3-years of study with a degree to apply for a Blue Book traineeship. Only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from your university that you have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.
You can apply once per session but as many times as you want until you are finally selected. If you do not pass the pre-selection, or you are in the Blue Book but not selected for a traineeship, you will have to submit again your application.
- You will receive a monthly grant of approximately €1,120 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
- Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
- If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
STEP 1 : REGISTER
STEP 2 : FILL IN & SUBMIT
The European Commission does not require you to submit any documents with your application form. Afterwards, when the assessment phase of the pre-selection is finalised, only pre-identified candidates for the Virtual Blue Book will be invited to provide supporting documents in electronic version, such as:
- Copy of a valid ID card/passport;
- Copy of university qualifications declared as completed;
- Proof of ongoing studies, university exchange programme abroad, participation in EU/international programmes, seminars/workshops, if applicable;
- Proof of all declared language skills other than the mother tongue/s;
- Proof of all declared work experiences, if applicable;
- Proof of all declared IT skills and publications, if applicable.
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Study for a British Level 6 Diploma and receive 9 ACCA exemptions!
- Graduate Project Grants Officer Job at Chemonics International
- Grants Officer Job at Management Sciences for Health
- Apply for YouWiN! Connect Enterprise Education
- NNPC National Quiz Competition 2017
- 2018 Queen’s Young Leaders Programme for Commonwealth Countries
- NIPOST Logo Redesign Competition 2017
- Federal Ministry of Health Tobacco-Free Nigeria Advocacy Champion 2017 - ClearTheAir Challenge
- FCT Scholarship Board Application Forms for 2016/2017 is OUT!
- Association of African Universities Graduate Internship Grants 2017