Field Sales Representative
At the heart of FoodPro is the drive to build a sustainable world-class company. We make agri-products of the highest quality that meet our customer’s needs. This is made possible through a skilled workforce with years of experience in manufacturing superb food products.
Sustainability is at the core of our strategy and implicit in the execution of daily tasks and our overall growth plan. FoodPro aims to add value to society by creating employment and business opportunities for rural Nigerian men and women.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Field Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Explore new sales and marketing opportunities and develop existing stores to maximize sales volume.
- Candidate must have B.Sc or HND in any field.
- Candidate must have minimum of 2 years core field sales experience.
- Candidate must know how to drive and have a valid driver’s license.
- Candidate must have completed the National Youth Service Program.
- Ensure constant availability of all brands and packages in the neighborhood stores.
- Execute right product merchandising in the stores in line our sales strategy.
- Implement and monitor sales promotional activities in the stores in assigned territory.
- Gather and communicate market intelligence insights to enhance performance in the stores.
- Identify potentials and convert them to buying stores.
- Develop existing stores to grow their monthly sales.
The salary is attractive and competitive.
Application Deadline 26th January, 2018.
- Sales Representative
- Business Development Officer
- Assistant Compliance Officer at ARM Life
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Officer at Smart Partners
- Business Development Manager
- Manager, Regional SME Sales at MacTay Consulting
- Financial Planner
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited