Fraud Risk Manager Job at Machineyard.com.ng
Machineyard.com.ng, is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Fraud Risk Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- The Fraud Risk Manager investigates breaches of the Code of Business Conduct and ensures that Internal Control gaps observed in any investigation are closed.
- The Fraud risk manager co-ordinates the Fraud risk assessment of the entire business and ensures strict adherence to internal control standards as implemented in the country.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Relevant Professional Qualification (ACCA, ICAN, IIA, CFE, etc)
- A knowledge of performing Fraud Risk Assessment
- An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant job experience, preferably in an internal audit/investigation function
- Solid understanding of Manufacturing policies and procedures including best practices and relevant Internal Control Standards reports
- Officer, IT Risk and Compliance
- Risk Solution Sales Specialist
- Job Vacancies at Omuma Micro Finance Bank, Imo State
- Risk Advisor needed at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Global Graduate Development Programme (GGDP) - IT & Business Risk Management - Nationwide
- Head, Internal Audit & Compliance
- Zonal Operations Coordinator Job at 3D Impact Marketing Limited
- Risk Advisor
- Western Union Recruitment for AML Compliance Officer
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017