Head Wealth Management
- Manage the business unit to perform in line with the established expectations and to deliver consistent results
- Design and implement a marketing plan for the Unit to gain market share and to attain the maximum utilization of the resources through evident growth in transaction volume from generation of new accounts.
- Prepare sales pitches and provide timely information including research materials to clients in a bid to generate transactions.
- Manage the staff assigned to the level determined by management tasked with sourcing new customers and increase assets under management.
- Develop and implement new products and investment strategies for the unit to develop in-depth relationships with clients
- Coach, train and support our wealth management sales staff;
- Assist with the development of marketing materials and advise based content to help with client and prospect on going communication and education.
- oversee wealth management operations and support.
- Support and participate in ongoing training and education for team members to allow the to provide broader more robust planning advice to their clients and prospects
- Understanding client objectives and circumstances in order to ensure advice is up-to-date and relevant to them.
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Credit / Relationship Officers
- Sales Manager at SpydarNet
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Recruitment for Tellers
- Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Relationship Officer Trainee
- Sales cordinator
- New Job Openings at African Development Bank Group
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Business Development Executive
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Private Client Service Officer