Head Wealth Management
- Manage the business unit to perform in line with the established expectations and to deliver consistent results
- Design and implement a marketing plan for the Unit to gain market share and to attain the maximum utilization of the resources through evident growth in transaction volume from generation of new accounts.
- Prepare sales pitches and provide timely information including research materials to clients in a bid to generate transactions.
- Manage the staff assigned to the level determined by management tasked with sourcing new customers and increase assets under management.
- Develop and implement new products and investment strategies for the unit to develop in-depth relationships with clients
- Coach, train and support our wealth management sales staff;
- Assist with the development of marketing materials and advise based content to help with client and prospect on going communication and education.
- oversee wealth management operations and support.
- Support and participate in ongoing training and education for team members to allow the to provide broader more robust planning advice to their clients and prospects
- Understanding client objectives and circumstances in order to ensure advice is up-to-date and relevant to them.
- United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment for Legal Officers
- Direct Sales Executive Job in a leading Commercial Bank
- Value Chain Officers recruitment in a Leading Pan-African Bank
- Dangote Group Recruitment for an Insurance Officer
- Investment One Graduate Trainee recruitment 2018
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment for Compliance Officers
- MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Career Opportunities at ARM Life Plc
- Recovery Officer Job at La Fayette Microfinance Bank
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment Program 2018.