Job vacancy Job in a Paper Cup Manufacturing Plant in Lagos
Our Client is a subsidiary of one of the largest conglomerates in Nigeria, looking to setup a paper cup manufacturing plant in Lagos, Nigeria
Job Title: Paper Cup Factory Manager
- Responsible for the green field project of setting up a paper cup factory in Lagos, Nigeria
- He will be involved in selection & purchase for right machines for proposed SKUs
- Coordinate with the purchase of all machine spares and requirements
- Coordinate the layout and setting up of the factory
- Will be in charge of Manpower planning for the running of the factory
- Will be in charge of raw material sourcing and purchases with the help of the China Office.
- Will be in charge of the overall production of the factory.
- Will be involved in training local staff in handling production independently
- Will be involved in expansion plans, if any, over a one year period
- He will draw technical specifications of products and play a major role in converting customers from a technical standpoint.
- Long Term Prospect – Within 2 years to start the process of ISO Certification for the Nigeria Plant.
- He will be reporting to the Managing Director.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Paper Cup making industry with at least 3 years in heading/managing the Paper Cup Plant.
- Key experience setting up paper cup factory is desired
- Individual should be well versed in machine and process set-up.
- Should be 35 years old or above
- Qualifications – Engineering graduate. Additional degree in Management an added advantage.
- Individual must be ready to relocate to Africa, either on contract or long term employment status
- Candidate should preferably be on a Bachelor status.
- Citibank Nigeria Recruitment for Unit Head, Local Corporates
- Ongoing Recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Factory Production Manager
- United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment for Legal Officers
- Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for a National Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- FACILITIES MANAGER
- QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
- Direct Sales Executive Job in a leading Commercial Bank
- Value Chain Officers recruitment in a Leading Pan-African Bank