Job vacancy Job in a Paper Cup Manufacturing Plant in Lagos
Our Client is a subsidiary of one of the largest conglomerates in Nigeria, looking to setup a paper cup manufacturing plant in Lagos, Nigeria
Job Title: Paper Cup Factory Manager
- Responsible for the green field project of setting up a paper cup factory in Lagos, Nigeria
- He will be involved in selection & purchase for right machines for proposed SKUs
- Coordinate with the purchase of all machine spares and requirements
- Coordinate the layout and setting up of the factory
- Will be in charge of Manpower planning for the running of the factory
- Will be in charge of raw material sourcing and purchases with the help of the China Office.
- Will be in charge of the overall production of the factory.
- Will be involved in training local staff in handling production independently
- Will be involved in expansion plans, if any, over a one year period
- He will draw technical specifications of products and play a major role in converting customers from a technical standpoint.
- Long Term Prospect – Within 2 years to start the process of ISO Certification for the Nigeria Plant.
- He will be reporting to the Managing Director.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Paper Cup making industry with at least 3 years in heading/managing the Paper Cup Plant.
- Key experience setting up paper cup factory is desired
- Individual should be well versed in machine and process set-up.
- Should be 35 years old or above
- Qualifications – Engineering graduate. Additional degree in Management an added advantage.
- Individual must be ready to relocate to Africa, either on contract or long term employment status
- Candidate should preferably be on a Bachelor status.
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Credit Performance Analyst-(Generic)
- Deputy Finance Manager
- Manager (Finance and Admin)
- Machine Operator
- Job at the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative for Finance Officers
- Director General Job at Nigerian Insurers Association
- Director, Operations Job at Nigerian Insurers Association
- PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment for a Senior Associate - Accounting and Capital Markets
- PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment for a Finance Associate
- Finance Officer