Laboratory Analyst / Chemist
Azmarineberg Limited with registration number RC949826 is an accredited (FMEnv, NESREA, DPR, LASEPA, OGEPA, OGMEnv), environmental consulting firm. Our team of environmental scientists with specialist expertise in the assessment of the physiochemical, microbiological and geotechnical studies of the marine, terrestrial and coastal environments is dynamic with the aim of providing excellent environmental services to its teeming clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Laboratory Analyst / Chemist
Job Locations: Abeokuta / Lagos
Candidate must be able to:
- Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Write technical papers and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Maintaining lab equipment requires laboratory analysts to sterilize tools and order replacement supplies.
- Minimum Qualification: HND/ BSc. in relevant courses with minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
- Must be between 23 to 30 years of age.