Hoick and Duke is a commercial law firm which draws together the expertise of lawyers who have been trained in diverse areas of Nigerian Law. We have experience in Corporate and Commercial practice, Debt Recovery and Real Estate generally. We aim at providing first class legal services with a friendly down to earth approach throughout the whole spectrum of commercial transactions or disputes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
- A Law degree and should have successfully completed law school.
- Must be able to communicate fluently and handle legal matters with little or no supervision.
- Must be proficient in legal research and be able to write legal articles.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the court systems and how they work.
- Excellent writing skills with little or no review needed.
- High degree of professional work ethics and integrity
- Experience in drafting motions, briefs and preparing for trials is necessary.
- Legal Counsel at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Legal Counsel
- Legal Officer
- Legal Officer (NYSC Intern)
- Assistant General Manager (Admin & Legal Services)
- Legal Officer/Manager
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Recruitment 2018
- Senior Litigation Counsel
- Practice Manager