Hoick and Duke is a commercial law firm which draws together the expertise of lawyers who have been trained in diverse areas of Nigerian Law. We have experience in Corporate and Commercial practice, Debt Recovery and Real Estate generally. We aim at providing first class legal services with a friendly down to earth approach throughout the whole spectrum of commercial transactions or disputes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
- A Law degree and should have successfully completed law school.
- Must be able to communicate fluently and handle legal matters with little or no supervision.
- Must be proficient in legal research and be able to write legal articles.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the court systems and how they work.
- Excellent writing skills with little or no review needed.
- High degree of professional work ethics and integrity
- Experience in drafting motions, briefs and preparing for trials is necessary.
- Litigation Lawyer
- Company Secretary
- Legal Assistant
- Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs)
- Chartered Company Secretary
- Legal Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Legal Professional
- British American Tobacco Recruitment for Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs)
- Senior Legal Executive