Hoick and Duke is a commercial law firm which draws together the expertise of lawyers who have been trained in diverse areas of Nigerian Law. We have experience in Corporate and Commercial practice, Debt Recovery and Real Estate generally. We aim at providing first class legal services with a friendly down to earth approach throughout the whole spectrum of commercial transactions or disputes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
- A Law degree and should have successfully completed law school.
- Must be able to communicate fluently and handle legal matters with little or no supervision.
- Must be proficient in legal research and be able to write legal articles.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the court systems and how they work.
- Excellent writing skills with little or no review needed.
- High degree of professional work ethics and integrity
- Experience in drafting motions, briefs and preparing for trials is necessary.
Click Here to start receiving Job updates in your mail box! Also Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
CLICK HERE TO PRACTICE OVER 10,000 JOB APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR FREE
- Lawyer / Legal Editor
- Secretarial duties, Marketers
- Company Liaison Executive
- Legal Jobs in Lagos at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Legal Officer at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Legal Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Senior Policy and Advocacy Advisor Job at Palladium
- Millard Fuller Foundation Fresh Job Recruitment, December 2016
- Legal Counsel
- Job at National Democratic Institute for Advocacy Advisor