Lead Software Development Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Lead Software Development
Req ID: 1269
Job Location: Lagos
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF,
- LINQ and EF
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with automated testing
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Lync platform
- Experience with ERP system such as Microsoft Dynamics/NAV or similar
- Experience of SAP
- UNISUP Specialist, Administrator, HSE, IT, BSc, EPC, Logistics, Oil & Gas, SQL
- Conoden Oil Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Senior Installation Engineer Job at Subsea 7
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018
- Massive Recruitment at Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited
- Experienced Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited
- Senior Data Analyst - Excel & SQL
- Android and iOS Mobile App Developer
- Shell Petroleum Development Company Sabbatical Attachment 2018
- Shared Services Lead Job at Airtel Nigeria