Ongoing Recruitment at Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates/firms to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Consultant - Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate
Job Location: Abuja
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) wishes to draw the attention of the general public to its advertisement for expression of interest for “The Engagement of Consultant to Conduct Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate”.
- Size of company, number of staff must be provided (Attach relevant documentary proofs), Quantity Surveyors to be used for the project are to have minimum of eight years’ post-registration experience (NIQS and QSRBN).
- The company should have handled at least three verifiable projects of similar magnitude with total contract sum of not less than N 10 billion within the last 5 years, one of which must have a contract value of not less than N40 billion (Attach letter of award, completion certificate or interim payment valuation as evidence)
- This Procurement notice is strictly for Quantity Surveying firms.
- The company should be a registered member of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS), with not less than 25 years’ post registration experience, and should be financially up to date with the institute (providing supporting documentation)
13th September, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates/firms should submit their Tenders (Hand delivered) accompanied by a forwarding letter on company's letterhead, showing registration number as issued by CAC, contact telephone numbers, valid email address, official company address and names and nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page to:
Federal Inland Revenue Service,
Revenue House (Annex III),
Off Michael Okpara Street,
Wuse Zone 5,
- Each tender shall be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the project name, appropriately marked "Engagement of Consultant to Conduct Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate” and on the reverse side of the envelope, the name and the address of the company. Only one copy is required, please.
- Any tender submitted after this deadline shall be rejected.
- Tenders shall be opened immediately after submission on 13th September, 2017 in Procurement Department, FIRS Revenue House, Annex Ill, Wuse, Abuja.
- Submitting tender documents does not commit FIRS to awarding a contract to a firm.
- The Federal inland Revenue Service reserves right to verify claims made by any firm
- Tendering with false document is an offence, which will lead to disqualification and prosecution
- For inquiries, please contact us on 08074983355; email: email@example.com
- Internal Service Assistant Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Operations Head at Cambel Shipping Logistics Service Limited
- Operation / Logistic Officer
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Graduate Recruitment 2017
- Shrink Wrapper Operator
- Warehouse Officer
- Duty In-charge Supervisor
- Administrative Officer
- Field Manager Job Vacancies at New Incentives