Procurement / Logistic Manager
Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement / Logistic Manager
- Manage and support the process of selecting suppliers of goods and services (bid solicitation, bid evaluation and award of contracts/P.O.s) for all phases of the project.
- Interface with engineering, construction, operations, finance, HS&E, legal, and insurance as well as Contractors, inspectors, expeditors and freight forwarders to insure orders/contracts are placed and completed on schedule.
- Monitor the contractor procurement function through project completion and turnover, long lead purchase orders/contracts including inspection services, expediting, freight forwarding, shipping and logistics, customs and clearance, taking action as required to ensure project/operational schedules are met.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and suppliers. Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements.
- Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Establish and monitor the procurement function in the Bucharest office, including selection, training, motivating and appraising assigned team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required. MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ relevant purchasing and logistics experience
- Must have experience with large purchase orders and contracts.
- Must be a leader, good communicator and practice effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good negotiator to act as intermediary between suppliers and user groups.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing job priorities and goals and a good knowledge of Computer.
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2018.
- Logistics Operations Manager, Jumia Global
- Emergency Program Logistics Manager
- Logistics Officer
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Logistics Coordinator
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Impex Assistant Manager (Female)
- Rapid Response Officer
- Logistics Controller Job at SABMiller Plc
- Dispatch Rider Job in Lagos