Quality Control Officer
Givanas Cosmetics Nig. Ltd is a specialized manufacturing company with wide range of products for the Nigerian markets like powder, petroleum jelly, perfumes etc.
Givanas Cosmetics has a diverse workforce, ethnic, racial and cultural backgrounds whhave passion for excellence, are performance driven, result oriented and conform tthe company’s standards and core values.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment intthe position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Inspect, test and analyze raw materials tensure that inbounds intproduction meets the quality criteria.
- Interacts with team members tdevelop healthy work relationships in an environment that promotes respect, open discussion and communication.
- Assisting in the conduct of product, process, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
- Analyzing in-process, raw materials, intermediate and final release samples, and ensuring Compliance with applicable quality system and procedures, with customer service needs, and with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Conduct frequent-expected and surprise- spot check of in-line production activities and output.
- Collect and analyze reference sample of raw materials and finished goods
- Ensuring that all factory staff adhere tall quality policies and Standard Operating Procedure.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentations.
- Maintaining all necessary records of findings and sampling results
- Identifying and reporting on any potential improvements tproducts and processes.
- Ensuring that laboratory equipment and supplies are properly maintained.
- Maintaining an awareness of all developments in products and in test procedures.
- Ensuring that laboratory productivity and turnaround goals are met through timely completion of laboratory testing.
- Assisting in timely correction of errors noted during review, and in the development of corrective and preventive actions.
- Assisting in providing advice on quality issues tmanagers and staff.
- Degree in Chemistry or Production management
- At least 1-year’ experience in production line supervision and/ management
- Ability texpress ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
- Technical knowledge of the products
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards
- Good eye for detail and logical approach to work
- Computer literacy
Application Closes on...
20th November, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be “Quality Control Officer”
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an