Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Recovery Agent
Job Location: Lagos
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles.
- Stay well informed of all travel and ticket information, advice client accordingly, and keep customers informed as well, to aid proper decision making.
- Respond to all online requests within 2 minutes of request time.
- Contact customers to ensure all booking details are correct so as to ensure error-free booking on tickets
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship and ensure customer satisfaction at all time
- Ensure the swift response to request, communicate all pending request to Manager, and ensure all pending request are closed.
- Maintain database of customers and client that book online and occasionally promote the organization to them via emails and phone calls.
- Manage customer’s feedback and communicate areas of complains to the appropriate personnel.
- Promptly inform customers and clients of changes made to Itinerary of booked ticket, to enable proper preparation of the customer.
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline
- 2-3years relevant experience as a Recovery Agent/Ticketing and reservation officer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification
- Must reside in Lagos
10th November, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email, using job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Deputy Head of Logistics at Action Against Hunger
- Logistics Supervisor at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Inventory Control Clerk at Crown Agents
- Operations Manager at Crown Agents
- Fleet Manager at Airtel
- WECA Distribution Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Base Logistician at Medecins Du Monde
- Logistics Manager
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Logistics Manager