Recruut Nigeria Recruitment for Content / Order Processing Officer
Recruut Nigeria - Our client is a trendy fashion-retail brand that has grown and focused on expansion for years and operates at full scale both online and offline, which basically sets them as fashion retail leaders, as well as a one stop physical fashion superstore to purchase lady's essentials, wears and accessories. They offer one of the most extensive assortment of women clothings with an all-inclusive merchandise and retail platform for women to discover and explore their personal style.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content/Order Processing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Oversees the product content presented on company's e-commerce platform and online shopping marketplaces like Konga, Jumia etc. Managing daily order processing.
- Maintain large online product catalogs, Cataloging/ Updating Product Data / specifications / Images.
- Manage individual and bulk listings. Create and manage online promotions and ad campaigns to increase the sale on each marketplace.
- Researching top selling categories by each marketplace
- Knowledge of Listing, Updating & Uploading Product Data / Specifications / Images on e-commerce platform and marketplace
- Manage individual and bulk listings
- Maintain large online product catalogs
- Updating inventory and prices
- Manage daily operations for eCommerce including Order Processing
- Create and maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
- Create implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market
- Ability to maximize sales through online platform
- Price comparison study and suggesting best price points to clients
- Oversee the product content presented on Website & Marketplaces
- Manage seller website inventory and prices.
- All other co-ordinations required to complete online orders on a daily basis other than above Daily mentioned.
- Knowledge of eCommerce life cycle
- Knowledge of Catalog development and catalog content management
- Advance MS Office Excel skills
- Having a good command on content sheet and upload products on the internal panel
- Developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate for work
- Good typing speed
- Self Driven
- Smart internet browsing skills
- Number crunching & generating daily reports
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of projects at one time
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- Ability to manage and adhere to deadlines
Education and/or Experience:
- University degree or equivalent
- Must be highly detail oriented and proactive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office application; especially Excel & OMS softwares
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance creativity, problem solving, and results