Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: School Secretary
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Daily manage and control odour of the entire school
- Daily Receive pupils as they are being dropped off.
- Daily Make arrangements and coordinate any school outing and escursion
- Daily Ring the alarm for assembly.
- Daily Ensure all the secure areas are locked at the end of workday
- Ensure the storage and cataloguing of books with the head of school
- Daily ensure intercom is used by teachers without loitering around
- Weekly catalog spoilt items, furniture, electrical etc
- Daily ensure security pumps water and ensure water supply
- Weekly ensure cleaners clean swimming pool areas, car park and front of school gate
- Daily get daily attendance checklist of all pupils from teachers
- Daily Ring the alarm at the end of break.
- Daily Ring the school alarm at the closing hour.
- Run a daily check on all the classes, school surroundings and the toilet to see if they have been cleaned.
- Daily print and endorse toilet checlist for cleaners
- Daily supervise and Enforce and manage toilet checklist with cleaners
- Schedule meeting appointments of HOS with parents, teachers and visitors (when Needed)
- Daily Run through the to-dos for the day.
- Daily Gather and prepare appropriate accounting information in the account book
- Daily Run an hourly check on the toilets as well as supervise the cleaners.
- Daily Maintain, control and manage fuel for generator
- Daily Maintain, control and manage fuel for school bus
- Daily Fill the daily School report book to fill in the day to day activities of the school.
- Daily supervise records of the extra curriculum activities and attendance by facilitators.
- Daily Ensure all electrical equipment have been turned off
- Submit duely completed weekly toilet checklist every Friday
- Daily Ensure teachers signs into the attendance sheet
- Daily Get the bus ready to go drop the pupils that follows it.
- Daily Monitor parents or Helps to come pick up their children.
- Daily enforce the calling of any absent child (when needed)
- Daily Get the cleaners to get the plates ready for the pupils for break.
- Daily ensure generator is put off by breaktime 11am
- Daily Ensure generator is put on by 12pm and goes off by 330pm for the day (exception by HOS)
- Daily Ring the alarm for break time.
- Daily Announce the arrival of parents to pick up their children.
Application Closes on 11th February, 2018.